need study partner in bay area

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chelviraj

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi I am retaking my part I and need a study partner. I live in San jose. I thought we could plan and study each topic everyday and discuss the questions related to it. If anyone interested please reply. Thanks

crs

Members don't see this ad.

chelviraj said:
Hi I am retaking my part I and need a study partner. I live in San jose. I thought we could plan and study each topic everyday and discuss the questions related to it. If anyone interested please reply. Thanks

crs
i am intrested i have a time table when do u want to appear

chelviraj said:

crs

hi chelviraj & tazeen khan ,,
i'm living in sunnyvale ,planning to take up part 1 & lookin for a study partner....when are u planning to take up the exam ? pls send me the details..

Members don't see this ad :)
tazeen khan said:
i am intrested i have a time table when do u want to appear

Hi, I haven't really decided a date but want to prepare really well before taking the test. Tell me what is ur plan. Mouth mirror do mail in so that we can plan accordingly. I am going on a vacation till Jan 5th. Thanks
ChelviRaj

mouth mirror said:
hi chelviraj & tazeen khan ,,
i'm living in sunnyvale ,planning to take up part 1 & lookin for a study partner....when are u planning to take up the exam ? pls send me the details..

I am planning to take part I in march I st week.
Do u guys have USMLE First aid book or know where to get it from?
I am also in bay area. :)