• Pharmacy Job Market Webinar - Starting at 8 PM

Are you considering applying to pharmacy school but are concerned about job prospects when you graduate? Hear from three PharmDs about their experiences and options outside of retail pharmacy!

Lonely Sol

cowgoesmoo fan!
10+ Year Member
Dec 13, 2005
Atlanta, GA
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Hey, I am just a little confused on how to go about studying for RC. ALso, does anyone have any good techniques that might work for this section. I am just a little stressed about this section. Any help would be greatly appreciated

slashnroses19

10+ Year Member
Sep 4, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
when i took the kaplan practice test at the school i went in without a strategy. so i mixed trying to read the whole thing with answer hunting. it didn't work out to well, i got an 18. then on topscore, i went straight up with answer hunting. it worked out a little better, i got a 21. comprehension goes down when you're reading under pressure so i just went straight up with answer searching. i think i got a higher score on topscore cause im so used to reading off the computer screen by seeing so many of my friends blogs:laugh: practice reading scientific papers on the internet or something. every once in a while a question can be answered based on knowledge alone and not throught the paper. like a question on topscore asked about the rule of a certain type of cell and i already knew it. once again, everyone is different and its hit or miss. good luck!

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.