SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

need to [email protected]!

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by sonigee, Feb 5, 2002.

1. sonigee

sonigee Senior Member 7+ Year Member

Jan 20, 2002
    hey guys... heres the deal, BU vs NY??...sounds simple enuf right,bu right?..but as far as bu goes, i heard that the masshealth funding was drastically cut which totally effects the patient 50% of patients come from the masshealth programs...this is a major factor b/c w/o patients we lack diversity in what procedures we get to do...that is why i am leaning towards ny b/c they don't have lack of patients at all....ny isn't a "bad" school is it? please help :confused:

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. UofM01

UofM01 Senior Member 7+ Year Member

Nov 21, 2001
    When I went to my interview at NYU i did not find it to be a bad school. They have a brand new sim lab which was really nice. Although I did not like the amount of students in each class ( way too much I think) and the price is way up there. As far as rep I have heard both good and bad...but I really think it is what you make of it where ever you go. In the end you will be a good you are is up to you. My dentist even told me that when people graduate from dental school they only know the get faster and better once you realize that! Good Luck!