Need to retake?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

beansandberries

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Bio 17, Gchem 20, Ochem 19.
PAT 19, RC 20, QR 30.

TS 18, AA 21 (91.3%)

I have to admit that I wasn't fully prepared.
This was my first shot and do you guys think that I have to retake?

I am applying this June.
Any suggestions for improving TS?
Any comments will be appreciated :)

Members don't see this ad.

I don not see anything wrong with your scores. It's above the cut off of most schools. Now you need to focus on writing a good personal statement. My husband had similar scores and he got 4 interviews and 2 acceptance.
Good job on QR.

Good job on QR. Unfortunately, that's not a one of the most important section. Schools primarily look at the Science scores and PAT. RC and QR are secondary sections.

Even with an AA of 21 I think the Bio score of 17 is going to hurt you.

Take it again and if you break 20's in the sciences, you're gold.

Good job on QR. Unfortunately, that's not a one of the most important section. Schools primarily look at the Science scores and PAT. RC and QR are secondary sections.

Even with an AA of 21 I think the Bio score of 17 is going to hurt you.

Take it again and if you break 20's in the sciences, you're gold.

From what I've been told RC is ranked as one of the most important sections now.

Bio is pretty important normally so you might want to consider a re-take. Do you have any schools in mind. You might want to talk to them to see if they'll hold anything against you for that score. For TS improvements you mainly need to just practice stuff from Top Score, Achiever and DAT Destroyer.