Need Urgent Advice plz

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mah

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm in deep trouble and would like u guys to advice me on this. I completed the MCAT registration thing long time ago but was confused about the test site added with a few other problems that preoccupied my mind and i didn't submit it. Now I didn't realize that the deadlines were 14 and 28th (yesterday was the late registration deadline) and I submitted it this morning (29th)

do u guys think there's any way i can still be able to take the exam on 19 august?

please ?

Members don't see this ad.

Contact AAMC.

Mah said:
Hi guys,

I'm in deep trouble and would like u guys to advice me on this. I completed the MCAT registration thing long time ago but was confused about the test site added with a few other problems that preoccupied my mind and i didn't submit it. Now I didn't realize that the deadlines were 14 and 28th (yesterday was the late registration deadline) and I submitted it this morning (29th)

do u guys think there's any way i can still be able to take the exam on 19 august?

please ?

^I did, they are closed for the weekend.

Im just very worried as to if any of u guys know anyone who has been in a similar situation. They did accept the application when i submitted it this morning. I also got the confirmation email and referrence #.

Mah said:
^I did, they are closed for the weekend.

Im just very worried as to if any of u guys know anyone who has been in a similar situation. They did accept the application when i submitted it this morning. I also got the confirmation email and referrence #.
They will probably take it, because there are people that will not take the MCAT. However, it will be hard for you to find a good location, and might need to travel very far.

Members don't see this ad :)
btw i wanna ask how far do you mean by far? I mean im in NY, so hopefully they'll give me an in-state one, right?

^I hope not, but thanks.

Anyone knows anybody who had been in a similar situation..? Also another question, if someone takes the January CBT Exam, would they still be able to go for Fall 07 ? do their scores come out right away as its computerized or are they gonna take some time scoring the writing sample?

A Kaplan advisor mentioned a "stand-by" situation or "wait list" where they offer seats if they are empty, if anyone has any info on that I would highly appreciate it..!

And I'm sorry for rambling here, as I can't wait for Monday to talk to AAMC.. which I'm gonna have to do anyway

Mah said:
^I hope not, but thanks.

Anyone knows anybody who had been in a similar situation..? Also another question, if someone takes the January CBT Exam, would they still be able to go for Fall 07 ? do their scores come out right away as its computerized or are they gonna take some time scoring the writing sample?

A Kaplan advisor mentioned a "stand-by" situation or "wait list" where they offer seats if they are empty, if anyone has any info on that I would highly appreciate it..!

And I'm sorry for rambling here, as I can't wait for Monday to talk to AAMC.. which I'm gonna have to do anyway
The CBT scores come out in 30 days.

Thank you both..!

Just wanted to let u know i did get registered.. so I am taking the exam.. thanks God :)

Mah said:
Thank you both..!

Just wanted to let u know i did get registered.. so I am taking the exam.. thanks God :)
Thats a nice relief. A 45 on MCAT would be another big relief. jk