Need Urgent Help with Nplex score withheld by NABP and got letter

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

harison2011

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I took NPLEX in december and after long wait I got a letter from NABP saying they are withholding my report because of Large Score Variance compare to my past 2 attempts. I did self study independently and took off from the work for 2 entire months to just study study and study. They are asking for explaination and evidence to justify score variance.
How do I prove to them?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,
I took NPLEX in december and after long wait I got a letter from NABP saying they are withholding my report because of Large Score Variance compare to my past 2 attempts. I did self study independently and took off from the work for 2 entire months to just study study and study. They are asking for explaination and evidence to justify score variance.
How do I prove to them?

That's strange! wondering what was the average of your last 2 attempts? and why they are comparing to this one? They should just care if you pass or not!! and are they questioning their test centers rules and strictions. I doupt anyone can play around with this kind of exams!

HI,

Just write to NABP that you studied independently and the materials that you used and if they need you can send them the material you used.

good luck

Hi,
How do I prove to them?

agree w/ the above poster. Just tell the truth and be specific about what materials you used, the amount of time you studied, etc. If you truly did nothing wrong the truth is always the best way to go. Also on your side is the amount of verification involved at the testing center, unless there is a suspected problem at that particular location (i.e., a number of NAPLEX test takers had large swings/improvements in scores after taking it at that specific location). Also any issues you might have experienced the first time you took the test to explain why you might have scored poorly (i.e., anxiety, something the night before, illness).

Members don't see this ad :)
hi
am in the same situation.i wrote my naplex 3rd try on 21st feb.havnt got my results yet.usually i get it by 3rd day.i calle the nabp and they said ill get a letter from them .

Hi,
How do I prove to them?[/QUOT

hi hrrison
did u get ur results by now?i didnt receive anythng yet.