Need urgent help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

faisallead

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everybody,

I have been married since almost three months. I am a software engineer. My age is 25 and my wife is just 19. She is concentrating in study. We had no plan to have baby right now. We follow standard days method, and I use condom if required. But somehow we got miss. We are not pretty sure how. Now my wife is pregnant. After thinking a lot we have decided that we should get rid of it. Please tell me what is the best solution to get rid of pregnancy. I dont want any method that would be bad for my wife's health.
Please help!!! It's really urgent.

Members don't see this ad.

You should consult your physician...not an internet forum. Call them immediately!

faisallead said:
Hello everybody,

I have been married since almost three months. I am a software engineer. My age is 25 and my wife is just 19. She is concentrating in study. We had no plan to have baby right now. We follow standard days method, and I use condom if required. But somehow we got miss. We are not pretty sure how. Now my wife is pregnant. After thinking a lot we have decided that we should get rid of it. Please tell me what is the best solution to get rid of pregnancy. I dont want any method that would be bad for my wife's health.
Please help!!! It's really urgent.

See any OBGYN doc at the earliest...dont worry....mistakes happen to all of us..

Members don't see this ad :)
I would say seek help right away from a doctor and at the same time a counselor.

Getting an abortion when married can cause significant problems in your marriage.

This is a serious issue. Treat it as such.

These forums are not the appropriate place to seek medical advice. Please make an appointment with and see your doctor, or an OBGYN (obstetrician/gynecologist). Abortions are serious issues and may take a toll on your marriage/wife, but also can have effects on future plans for children. All of us are saying the same thing here - see a physician.

I will close this thread before any sort of flaming can be done...

Status
Not open for further replies.