Need your help with recruitment for a medical study

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bth7

It's worth it in the end . . .
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Greetings SDN folks!

My research group at Mt Sinai Beth Israel in New York needs your help with recruitment for a research study. Anyone and everyone is eligible to participate, but what we really need are folks under 30. Please consider helping us out by posting a link to the study on your facebook, twitter, or email listservs.

The link is optimized to share on facebook. Just enter the link in your status update and the Mt Sinai logo should appear.

If you REALLY want to help, you can print out a poster to go in a waiting room, college campus, community center, or meeting room near you. Here's a link to a printable poster:

Thank you so much for your posts and shares of this link. Our research has very little funding, so we're dependent on word of mouth for recruiting. Every link that gets posted boosts our N a little more.

:)

msbi-02 (1).jpeg

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I was going to participate but I don't even know anything about those medications. I've never even heard of them!

I was going to participate but I don't even know anything about those medications. I've never even heard of them!

That's the whole point. You don't need to know ANYTHING! We are NOT looking for expert opinions. Just your gut level response. And please consider SHARING the link.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks for posting