Neoucom Alternate List

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OhioMD

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

It has been a looooong time since I posted. I won't go into details but lets just say I have been busy!

I have an interview at Neocom (Northeastern Ohio) soon and the letter said I was interviewing for an alternate list position. I would greatly appreciate any input from current Neoucom students who might know how many students are typically pulled off the waitlist? I am definitely going to the interview but want to have some understanding of how realistic my chances are.

I also want to give a shoutout to people who were very helpful when I participated on SDN last year:

Neuronix, Judd, Sean2Tall and Medstlyee :clap: :clap:

Sorry if I misspelled any of the names...yes it has been awhile since I have checked out SDN.

Good Luck to everyone as they progress through another year of medical school :luck:

Medstylee - I am rooting for you to get into the Cleveland Clinic!

Members don't see this ad.

OhioMD said:
Hello everyone!

It has been a looooong time since I posted. I won't go into details but lets just say I have been busy!

I have an interview at Neocom (Northeastern Ohio) soon and the letter said I was interviewing for an alternate list position. I would greatly appreciate any input from current Neoucom students who might know how many students are typically pulled off the waitlist? I am definitely going to the interview but want to have some understanding of how realistic my chances are.

Generally I think it's a fair amount... the thing is that a lot of the waitlist pulls don't happen until summer...

good luck
OldMD

Thanks for the information! :)

I will hope for the best :thumbup:

By the way, I will be an Old MD when I start med school too :D