NEOUCOM interview invites?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tatabox80

Super-Duper Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi there,
Just wondering if any of you received interview invites from NEOUCOM yet.

Members don't see this ad.

I got one a couple of weeks ago. They picked the date. I think I'm going to cancel it though, since I already got in at a couple of other places.

Hi dr. octopus,
If you don't mind my asking, when is your interview? Neoucom is probably my number 1 choice since it is so close to my house.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey Tatabox,

I have an interview on 11/20.

Where do you live?? I'm in Cleveland and am trying to decide if I could commute...

Originally posted by tatabox80
Hi dr. octopus,
If you don't mind my asking, when is your interview? Neoucom is probably my number 1 choice since it is so close to my house.

Mine is for Nov. 13th, but I don't think I'm going.

Originally posted by Zoobaby
Hey Tatabox,

I have an interview on 11/20.

Where do you live?? I'm in Cleveland and am trying to decide if I could commute...

I live in Uniontown, it's a little southeast of akron. NEOUCOM is only 25 minutes from my house. Plus I think I would really like to do primary care, so NEOUCOM would be great. What school do you go to in cleveland? NEOUCOM is right off of I-76. A little further east than kent state. Depending on where you are it might only take a litle over an hour from where you live. Hope it helps.

Originally posted by tatabox80
I live in Uniontown, it's a little southeast of akron. NEOUCOM is only 25 minutes from my house. Plus I think I would really like to do primary care, so NEOUCOM would be great. What school do you go to in cleveland? NEOUCOM is right off of I-76. A little further east than kent state. Depending on where you are it might only take a litle over an hour from where you live. Hope it helps.

Oh, ok. I know Uniontown. I did my postbac work at Cleveland State but graduated from my first college way back in '98. I visited NEOUCOM in the summer and it took me about an hour on a Sunday (read: no traffic.) I'm wondering if sacreficing 2 hours per day on a commute will be doable. There was a thread a while back on that very subject and the verdict was mixed.

I guess I should probably get in before worrying about all that. ;)

You all live entirely too close to me...

it took me about an hour on a Sunday (read: no traffic.) I'm wondering if sacreficing 2 hours per day on a commute will be doable.

And don't forget about driving during the lovely NE Ohio winter.

Originally posted by Green912
And don't forget about driving during the lovely NE Ohio winter.

Good point. Last year I had a 20 minute drive home from school turn into 2 hours on one particularly snowy night.

Yeah, I guess I should move closer if I go there. It's just that I have a house that I would really rather not sell at this point. I suppose I could rent it out, but then I'd have to manage it from 1 hour away and tenant emergencies druing exams would be no fun.

you dont wanna drive an hour to and fro to neoucom every day.....

Originally posted by relatively prime
You all live entirely too close to me...

me too... i'm in cleveland heights...

LL

Originally posted by Resident Alien
you dont wanna drive an hour to and fro to neoucom every day.....

No, I'd rather go to your school but they waitlisted me :mad: Grrrrr

;)

Originally posted by DoubleL
me too... i'm in cleveland heights...

LL

Hey, where in CH? I live near Cedar and Lee...

Hey, where in CH? I live near Cedar and Lee...

on overlook, right at the top of edgehill. we're pretty close...

LL