NERB X-rays

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cnoordma

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I will be taking the NERB in Hawaii and don't think I will have access to plain film x-rays. Will the NERB accept digital images? Also do they require and FMX for the perio portion or can I just submit the quad I am working on? Any help would be great. Thanks

Caleb

Members don't see this ad.

I will be taking the NERB in Hawaii and don't think I will have access to plain film x-rays. Will the NERB accept digital images? Also do they require and FMX for the perio portion or can I just submit the quad I am working on? Any help would be great. Thanks

Caleb

hey.. I took NERB not too long ago and I had digital films from my school and they accepted it. from what i read, they require FMX for perio and BWX and PA for the operative.. i hope this helps and good luck!

I would read over the candidate manual from cover to cover if I were you. All your questions are answered in there and the examiners are very specific as to what they want from you. This is down to the order of the papers that are stacked together before being submitted.

I would read over the candidate manual from cover to cover if I were you. All your questions are answered in there and the examiners are very specific as to what they want from you. This is down to the order of the papers that are stacked together before being submitted.

always better to play it safe and have a traditional x ray. if you already found a patient you may want to talk to a dentist in your town let them know irs a board patient and at you need to submitt an x ray and only have digital. im sure there will be a