InternalWhizzzz

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Sep 21, 2005
Status
Medical Student
any words of advice to relax and calm down? I'm very articulate when it comes to interviews, but the first couple I get really nervous..

I just hate the fact that I'm going to get the typical questions...the one that I hate the most, is WHY SHOULD WE ACCEPT YOU?

tomorrow, I have my first interview, and then I have back to back interviews for the next 2 weeks. :scared: :scared:

BStein76

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 7, 2005
South
Status
Medical Student
InternalWhizzzz said:
any words of advice to relax and calm down? I'm very articulate when it comes to interviews, but the first couple I get really nervous..

I just hate the fact that I'm going to get the typical questions...the one that I hate the most, is WHY SHOULD WE ACCEPT YOU?
I scheduled one of the more laid back interviews (Wash U) early in the season so that I can could slowly ease into interviews. Based on the previous classmates comments; interviews at schools like Wash U, UCLA, UNC, Emory were relatively laid back. I guess it gives me a chance to get the jitters out of the way (kind of the like first day on wards and the pimping fest starts).

CTKN2

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 9, 2004
Loma Linda, CA
Visit site
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Don't worry, you'll do great! Remember that many of these programs are trying to market themselves to you as well. So, just relax and try to be yourself. Good luck with the interviews!

About the Ads