Nervous?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jccripe

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Now that I have been finally accepted, I was looking at the medical school weekly classes and curriculum. Is anyone else a little nervous about how much work it will be.

Members don't see this ad.

Now that I have been finally accepted, I was looking at the medical school weekly classes and curriculum. Is anyone else a little nervous about how much work it will be.

Try the allo forum. Most people here know nothing of real med school. :laugh:

Try the allo forum. Most people here know nothing of real med school. :laugh:

but that wasn't the question - the op wanted to know if other people in his/her situation (i.e. recently accepted pre-meds) were nervous about entering medical school.

anyway, you got in. unless you forged transcripts and somehow cheated on the 'cat, you were deemed capable of handling the intense curriculum.

Members don't see this ad :)
but that wasn't the question - the op wanted to know if other people in his/her situation (i.e. recently accepted pre-meds) were nervous about entering medical school.

anyway, you got in. unless you forged transcripts and somehow cheated on the 'cat, you were deemed capable of handling the intense curriculum.

Agreed. Don't be nervous. Go relax, drink a cold beer [or lemonade or whatever], sit by the pool, read a book, and DON'T THINK ABOUT MEDICAL SCHOOL. I am to the point where I will hardly watch Discovery Health b/c I eat, sleep, and breathe medicine. You'll be fine, I promise. You'll survive just like everyone else survives.

I'm definitely nervous, but very excited. I didn't have a very good college experience (I know it's sad) so I'm ready to start a new chapter in my life. The adcom must think we can handle it since they accepted us, right? Good luck!

http://www.jokefile.co.uk/numerical_order/1018.html
The 6 stages of any project:

1 Enthusiasm

2 Disillusionment

3 Panic <<<<<<<<<<<< You are here<<<<<<<<<

4 Search for the guilty

5 Punishment of the innocent

6 Reward of the non-participants

Also, if you think the mountain looks scary from the bottom, just wait when you're on the cliff looking down. The nice thing about taking on an extreme challenge is that you won't suffer long if you lose your grip.:smuggrin:

321201~Woman-Climbing-Cliff-Wall-Posters.jpg