Nervous?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Strudel19

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty nervous for my first semester to start. Did any of you feel the same way?

Members don't see this ad.

I'm pretty nervous for my first semester to start. Did any of you feel the same way?

If anyone tells you that they weren't nervous to start their first semester of college, they are lying through their teeth. :) I was terrified. But you are going to have more fun than you'll ever have in the rest of your life. Good luck!!

I was terrified to be honest. I arrived almost half hour early to each class to make sure I didn't get lost and that i'd get a first row seat. :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey sorry guys, I WAS EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nervous for classes though, but it gets offset with all the fun you're gonna have.

I was pretty darn nervous but that wore off after a week or two.

I am nervous, but on the surface, I look calm and read to drop bombs...

Of course I was nervous. It was one of the biggest transitions of my life. My freedom, independence, and responsibility increased enormously when I began college.

Im going into my 5th semester tomorrow and still nervous just comes with the territory. Good luck and have fun!

Sent from my MB886 using SDN Mobile

I was a little nervous on move-in day, but once my parents left I started making friends and had a blast. Find people that'll be in your classes (whether that's your roommate, hallmate, or pledge brother) and it'll be immensely easier to transition.

Im going into my 5th semester tomorrow and still nervous just comes with the territory. Good luck and have fun!

Sent from my MB886 using SDN Mobile

+1. I'm going into my 3rd semester and I'm a little nervous/excited at the start of every semester.

Starting college in a week, so yeah definitely nervous.

It's all part of the experience! I was terrified in my first couple of weeks. I think it took me till sophomore year to settle in.

Every year it will get better; it's quite a ride so make sure to enjoy it!