Neuro Shelf + (psycho........)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Gr42

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'll be taking the Neiroscience shelf exam this coming friday but for the first time our school is adding the Psychopathology,Psychopharmacology and Neuropathology sections to this exam. I guess is going to be a beast b/c in previous years only the Neoru w/o any other sections was required and for what I hear it was still hard. I was wondering if anyone has taken the neuro shelf with any of the other sections as well???? We have covered all the material but It is still freaking me out because I haven't heard of any other school that has given a neuro subject board with every other section possible added to it. Any advice, suggestions or opinions are welcome.

Members don't see this ad.

So nobody has taken this exam or what?????????????????????

The Neuro Shelf was a beast, but most people scored higher than expected because of the curved scale. That is to say getting 55-60% right isn't at all bad, review your robbins, and look at the first aid step 1 books, it helped me a good deal.