Neuroanat absolutely dismal...need help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

schmartdoc

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've improved vastly in all areas---my percentages in Micro, Immuno,and Patho have reached in the eighties, but there are some areas that have remained absolutely dismal:
1. Neuroanatomy, especially the questions in UWORLD where there is a scan or a diagram of a section. First aid hasn't helped me much is this area, nor has High Yield Neuroanatomy. Any recommendations for a thorough review that reads like RR Patho?
It's pathetic how I've been getting between 0 and 20 percent correct on these questions.

2. Pharmacology--the questions with graphs are killing me; I fear that somehow on test day, I won't be able to think clearly and fast enough to figure out a question which has Epinephrine and "drug A" and "drug A" happens to be Propranolol.

Members don't see this ad.

Easy as pie - use Kaplan lecture notes and videos (cough...thepiratebay... cough).

They explain neuroanatomy in a simple and straight-forward manner. Guaranteed to stick in your brain. Afterwards, solidify by doing Q's.