• Advice You're Thankful for Contest

Now that it's getting close to Thanksgiving, we're running a contest to hear advice you've received that you're most thankful for! This can be any type of advice and the advice with the most reactions will win!

JOIN CONTEST

Neuroanatomy - Kaplan, HY Neuro, and FA enough?

Jonari

10+ Year Member
Apr 8, 2007
US
  1. Medical Student
    The two areas that I'm most worried about on my exam is Genetics with respect to the trees and HW-equation and Neuro. I didn't care too much of it while taking it during the semester. I would say it's my weakest subject. Would the triad of these books be enough? Thanks!

san2

Removed
    May 7, 2012
      neuro was the most difficult class for me. Kaplan lecture notes in Anatomy tremendously helped me out, sort the information together. That and FA and Uworld did the job just fine. Yes there were still questions (luckily not that many though) in neuro where I had no idea whats going on, but that was probably because of my weak foundation in it from the first place. But still out of the few questions in neuro I got, majority of them I was able to answer from Kaplan/FA/Uworld

Jonari

10+ Year Member
      Apr 8, 2007
      US
      1. Medical Student
        neuro was the most difficult class for me. Kaplan lecture notes in Anatomy tremendously helped me out, sort the information together. That and FA and Uworld did the job just fine. Yes there were still questions (luckily not that many though) in neuro where I had no idea whats going on, but that was probably because of my weak foundation in it from the first place. But still out of the few questions in neuro I got, majority of them I was able to answer from Kaplan/FA/Uworld

Thanks for the info. Yeah, I'm hoping there will ask a good bit about tumors, NF2, tuberous, etc etc...that'll be fine then. However, just some of the other stuff which I'm weak on is what I'm worried about.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
        2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
        5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
        6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        7. This thread is locked.