Neuroanatomy - Kaplan, HY Neuro, and FA enough?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jonari

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
The two areas that I'm most worried about on my exam is Genetics with respect to the trees and HW-equation and Neuro. I didn't care too much of it while taking it during the semester. I would say it's my weakest subject. Would the triad of these books be enough? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

neuro was the most difficult class for me. Kaplan lecture notes in Anatomy tremendously helped me out, sort the information together. That and FA and Uworld did the job just fine. Yes there were still questions (luckily not that many though) in neuro where I had no idea whats going on, but that was probably because of my weak foundation in it from the first place. But still out of the few questions in neuro I got, majority of them I was able to answer from Kaplan/FA/Uworld

neuro was the most difficult class for me. Kaplan lecture notes in Anatomy tremendously helped me out, sort the information together. That and FA and Uworld did the job just fine. Yes there were still questions (luckily not that many though) in neuro where I had no idea whats going on, but that was probably because of my weak foundation in it from the first place. But still out of the few questions in neuro I got, majority of them I was able to answer from Kaplan/FA/Uworld

Thanks for the info. Yeah, I'm hoping there will ask a good bit about tumors, NF2, tuberous, etc etc...that'll be fine then. However, just some of the other stuff which I'm weak on is what I'm worried about.