Neuropsychology hours on internship & post-doc

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BCLPsych

Reaction score
I recently began a neuropsychology internship position which gives trainees a monitoring form to keep track of their hours. I will be applying to neuropsychology post-docs this Fall 2020 to begin in Fall 2021.

Do people know if Neuropsychology post-doc sites like to see the breakdown of your neuropsychology testing hours to the degree that Time2Track offers? For example, the demographics of your clients, whether you completed inpatient or outpatient testing, the medical diagnosis of the client you saw, etc. Should I pay for another year of the Time2Track subscription to keep track of my hours this way or does a general tracking form (e.g., outpatient therapy vs. neuropsychology testing) suffice?

On another note, how do neuropsychology post-doctoral fellows typically keep track of their hours?

Any information would be helpful! :)

Members don't see this ad.

I recently began a neuropsychology internship position which gives trainees a monitoring form to keep track of their hours. I will be applying to neuropsychology post-docs this Fall 2020 to begin in Fall 2021.

Do people know if Neuropsychology post-doc sites like to see the breakdown of your neuropsychology testing hours to the degree that Time2Track offers? For example, the demographics of your clients, whether you completed inpatient or outpatient testing, the medical diagnosis of the client you saw, etc. Should I pay for another year of the Time2Track subscription to keep track of my hours this way or does a general tracking form (e.g., outpatient therapy vs. neuropsychology testing) suffice?

On another note, how do neuropsychology post-doctoral fellows typically keep track of their hours?

Any information would be helpful! :)

My school paid for my T2T subscription for internship year, but when I applied this past cycle for APPCN sites I didn’t submit any breakdown of hours from my T2T. Only one of the sites I applied to asked for my prior AAPI basic application but nothing else AAPI-related. Anything internship-related, especially populations, demographics, etc. I wanted to highlight, was noted in my CV and cover letter.

Reactions: 1 users