Neuroscience Review book??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mrm1682

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
what review book(s) do you guys recommend for neuroscience? i've looked at high-yield and it seems pretty organized compared to others. i used BRS for physio and loved it so if there's anything comparable to that for neuro let me know and i'll check it out.

thanks

Members don't see this ad.

mrm1682 said:
what review book(s) do you guys recommend for neuroscience? i've looked at high-yield and it seems pretty organized compared to others. i used BRS for physio and loved it so if there's anything comparable to that for neuro let me know and i'll check it out.

thanks

yes, BRS neuroanatomy is good

the high-yield for neuranatomy is written by the same author, and is a more abbreviated version

the BRS is much better

thanks! i heard that it's pretty detailed (much more so than other neuro review books) but it would definitely help me since my lectures aren't that organized.

I swore by High Yield.....I thought it was the best written review book I had ever used. It was perfect for the Shelf.

However, like others have said the BRS is great too. I just thought this HY was great...either way you can;t go wrong.

Good Luck!!