Neurosurgery Residency Program in Columbus, OH

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

grant_neurosurg

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone!!

The OUCOM/Doctors Hospital/Grant Medical Center Residency in Neurosurgery has been approved for 2 spots per year, and we are actively seeking motivated medical students to rotate through our program.

The majority of the time is spent at Grant Medical Center, the busiest Level I trauma center in the state of Ohio. We have a caseload of over 1,000 elective cases per year, including complex spine, peripheral nerve, tumor and vascular. We also have required 3-month rotations in pediatric neurosurgery through Childrens Hospital of Columbus.

Be the ultimate neurosurgical consultant!! Call Laura Volk at (614) 544-2089 for more information about the program as well as for scheduling a rotation.

Aaron Smith, D.O. PGY-3
pgr. (614) 242-6402

Members don't see this ad.

grant_neurosurg said:
Hello everyone!!

The OUCOM/Doctors Hospital/Grant Medical Center Residency in Neurosurgery has been approved for 2 spots per year, and we are actively seeking motivated medical students to rotate through our program.

The majority of the time is spent at Grant Medical Center, the busiest Level I trauma center in the state of Ohio. We have a caseload of over 1,000 elective cases per year, including complex spine, peripheral nerve, tumor and vascular. We also have required 3-month rotations in pediatric neurosurgery through Childrens Hospital of Columbus.

Be the ultimate neurosurgical consultant!! Call Laura Volk at (614) 544-2089 for more information about the program as well as for scheduling a rotation.

Aaron Smith, D.O. PGY-3
pgr. (614) 242-6402

Do you know Dr. Santanello? He wrote my DO LOR. What a pimp.