1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Never satisfied

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by jesse14, Dec 4, 2005.

1. jesse14

jesse14 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

DPT / OTD
    Is its just me or do other people feel this way too:

After i study for any given amount of time, i never feel satisfied. I never feel like i've done a good job and that i actually learned anything. In reality, i know i have but it just sucks because i never get a sence of accomplishment....

any thoughts?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. nimotsu

nimotsu 荷物
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    I understand what you are saying, and yes, in science classes I have felt like that but not in liberal arts classes. I think that serious students strive for insight in their academic careers, and that's hard to obtain. You have to know the concepts intimately and see how they fit together in order to obtain insight. So maybe that's why you mind is restless. I just go to sleep when that happens because it helps make things work out and fit together (some crazy dreams when I took pchem though, lol).

4. Fermata

Fermata Hold me.
    Physician 10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    Haha.

Not me.

Then again, my grades reflect that.