1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Visit this thread to beta-test StudySchedule.org. StudySchedule is a free nonprofit site that builds dynamic MCAT study schedules unique for your needs and timeline.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We will be performing maintenance on the SDN forums on Friday, December 9 at 5:00 AM Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Check out the new Application Assistant, where you can calculate your LizzyM score, see how you rank compared to other applicants, and see a list of schools where similar students were accepted.

"New" (2015) v. Old (pre-2014) MCAT

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by MD_Inspired, 05.13.14.

1. SDN is made possible through member donations, sponsorships, and our volunteers. Learn about SDN's nonprofit mission.
  1. MD_Inspired

MD_Inspired

Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
    Hello MCATers,

For anyone that already completed the MCAT and took the 2015 practice test (out of curiosity), may you please let us know the differences between the two MCAT styles? Any comments would be much appreciated :)

NOTE: I understand that I can easily visit the AAMC website for 2015 MCAT specs, so please do not direct me to the website. I simply want to know how the 2015 MCAT is like for someone who already took the test.

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. redraincoat13

redraincoat13 2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    bump. Any more advise about the 2015 MCAT trial sections? Also what do you mean you fell in the year without writing and social sciences and research methods? Sorry i'm a newbie at this.

4. redraincoat13

redraincoat13 2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Thanks! Does anyone have any thought on the newly added sections for the 2015 exam? There was the trial section on the MCATs this year right?

About the ads