New Berkeley Pre-SOMA Club

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sean

10+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone Berkeley students interested in joining a new chapter of the Pre-Student Osteopathic Medical Associationnow is the time. Let me know if you are interested. Sean.

Members don't see this ad.

Sean,

Don't know if you go my email.... Arnold gave me your number. Our preSOMA club at SDSU is going very well.... we have an awesome year planned for our members.... and the National Convention will be here in October.

Keep pluggin' away... sometimes you have to beat the drum for awhile before people hear the tune. If ya need any help or advice, just holler. Be glad to assist any way I can.

Steve :D

I'm a second year at TUCOM. If I can help, let me know.

Members don't see this ad :)
I think that this is AWESOME! When I was at Cal there was no pre-osteo club on campus and some of the pre-med counselors were not very well educated about osteopathic medicine. In fact, I was actively discouraged from applying to D.O. schools when I was at Cal in '94. Congratulations on a job well done!

Go Bears!

Thanks. I gave my first pitch on Friday to some of the incoming Transfer student and it went quite well. We will have humble beginnings but hopefully we will be as available and active as the other Allopathic clubs on campus. Moose, we will be doing some stuff with TOURO and so maybe you can help out then. Thanks, Sean.

Can someone tell me what the commute to/from Berkeley is like from TUCOM? My wife would like to go to Berkeley if I go to TUCOM. Specifically - Are there any bike paths or quite roads? Or how is the BART?

I believe the commute without traffic is about 30 minutes by car. However, this is the Bay Area and traffic is brutal around here. Still, the relative cheap cost of housing at TOURO would really make the commute worth it.