Quantcast

New Berkeley Review Books Chemistry, Biology, Physics, and Organic

We offer observerships!
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

peacerosetx

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
SOLD SOLD SOLD The BR books have been sold. Thank you so much for your inquiries. I have other books that I will list this weekend. Stay blessed and know you **will** get the books you need at the price you can afford. Keep the faith. God bless. Oh I just got accepted to medical school yesterday Yahoo!!!!

Greetings,

I ordered these full sets of books and have decided not to use them. They were purchased within the past six months new directly form the Berkley Review. I have not used any of the books, they are in perfectly new condition, except for one biology book which I circled a few answer choices in two passages (light pencil marks completely erase, cant see) .

I want to sell all of the books as a complete set for $195 plus shipping (your choice). The books sell for $260 from the Berkeley Review, and as I said all but one is perfectly new; they were never used. Credit card payment or PayPal is fine. I have sold on here before and people seem happy :love:

Here is a copy from the Berkeley Review with information, below. I will respect the order of who confirms their intent to purchase first. Please only serious inquiries. God bless & thank you.

TBR link:

http://www.berkeley-review.com/TBR/home-study.html

Here are all of the books that you will get for $195:

Biology Book I
Section I: Nerve and Muscle; Section II: Heart and Lungs; Section III: Gastrointestinal Tract and Kidney; Section IV: Reproduction and Development; Section V: Endocrinolgy and Immunology.

Biology Book II
Section VI: Structure and Function in Cells and Viruses; Section VII: Metabolic Components; Section VIII: Metabolic Pathways; Section IX: Genetic Information; Section X: Expression of Genetic Information.
$65.00

For
Both
Books

Order
GChemCover.GIF
General Chemistry Book I
Section I: Stoichiometry; Section II: Atomic Theory; Section III: Equilibrium; Section IV: Acids and Bases; Section V: Buffers and Titrations;

General Chemistry Book II
Section VI: Gases; Section VII: Phases and Phase Changes; Section VIII: Thermochemistry; Section IX: Kinetics; Section X: Electrochemistry.
$65.00

For
Both
Books

Order
OChemcover.GIF
Organic Chemistry Book I
Section I: Organic Structure and Bonding; Section II: Alkanes, Alkenes, and Benzene; Section III: Stereochemistry.

Oganic Chemistry Book II
Section IV: Carbonyls and Alcohols; Section V: Carbohydrates; Section VI: Amino Acids and Amines; Section VII: Laboratory Techniques and Spectroscopy.
$65.00

For
Both
Books

Order
physicscover.GIF
Physics Book I
Section I: Translational Motion; Section II: Force and Motion, Gravitation; Section III: Work and Energy; Section IV: Equilibrium and Momentum; Section V: Periodic Motion and Wave Characterics.

Physics Book II
Section VI: Sound; Section VII: Fluids and Solids; Section VIII: Electrostatics and Electromagnetism; Section IX: Electric Circuits; Section X: Light and Geometrical Optics.$65

Last edited:

aspiringdoc09

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I will like to purchase them and I have a paypal account.

minny

Reaction score
Hey..Would really like to buy these books if they are still available. I can pay via PayPal or credit card..But can you ship international? I will paythe shipping cost..It would be really helpful as BR does not do international shipping. Thank you

peacerosetx

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I apologize for the late response. I have major organic chem test tomorrow. Please know I sold the books on a first come first serve basis. So, if you were next in line I would have contacted you. Again. I apologize for not posting it sold earlier. Thank you

SDapplicant

Reaction score
I am selling mine. I took the course back in 2010. I lent them to some friends. The writing in them is from my note taking in the class, making them, in my opinion, even more valuable. They are by far the best books on the MCAT prep market. I have a craigslist post where I am selling them. I am now going to med school. http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/bks/3115417850.html