new blog about pathology residency

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Very nice and informative. As a 4th year trying to make some career decisions, i'll be following your blog on my RSS feed!

As a word of advice, coming onto a website unannounced to spam ads for your blog is not the way to go. Normally we ban on site for this. Looks like you have put work into it so I will not ban you though. But the other thread you made is closed. If you keep up with the blog and keep it active, you can add a link to it to the "websites" sticky at the top of this forum.

As a word of advice, coming onto a website unannounced to spam ads for your blog is not the way to go. Normally we ban on site for this. Looks like you have put work into it so I will not ban you though. But the other thread you made is closed. If you keep up with the blog and keep it active, you can add a link to it to the "websites" sticky at the top of this forum.

Sorry about that. I wasn't sure of the best way to publicize, since it's a niche blog. Thanks for the heads-up.