New BRS Physiology edition coming?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kurogoma

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am about to buy BRS Phys but am hesitant because it is so cheap ($23.07) on Amazon. Does that mean a new edition is about to come? The current one is from Jan 2002, so it is about time.
I asked at a bookstore and was told the new one is only due in Sept 2006. But would Amazon then lower their price that much already?

Anyone knows?

Members don't see this ad.

kurogoma said:
I am about to buy BRS Phys but am hesitant because it is so cheap ($23.07) on Amazon. Does that mean a new edition is about to come? The current one is from Jan 2002, so it is about time.
I asked at a bookstore and was told the new one is only due in Sept 2006. But would Amazon then lower their price that much already?

Anyone knows?

I'm in contact with a Lippincott's rep. He didn't mention anything about a new BRS Physio coming out anytime soon. However, they are working on a comprehensive COMLEX-I book, kinda like FA...not sure if that applies to you. Anyways, BRS physio is a great review book, so I'd suggest you buy it now and use it when you study for class. G'luck.

Thanks for the fast answer Doctorsaib!
No, I don´t do COMLEX, so I guess I will just get BRS.