new comic strip for your entertainment, "the yale system"

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
haha, that's great:laugh:

LOL. story of my life!

I'm still an undergrad, but I never ever go to classes where attendance is not required or 'checked' (via mini clicker-quizzes in class).

Members don't see this ad :)
LOL. story of my life!

I'm still an undergrad, but I never ever go to classes where attendance is not required or 'checked' (via mini clicker-quizzes in class).

You have those clicker-quizzes too? I remember those from chem:p

Hahaha. Nice. You should definitely list these under your ECs on AMCAS.

your comic strips are awesome:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :) :) :D :D

These are great!! You're a super-star! :)

Just don't apply to Yale :p

lol, he's already been accepted there, though I'm guessing he didn't make this comic part of his "Why Yale?" essay (or maybe he did!)

Members don't see this ad :)
These are great!! You're a super-star! :)

Whoa I just had a flashback to elementary school.

Remember those stickers teachers used to give out that said things like "You're a super-star!":p

Thanks though!:)

lol, he's already been accepted there, though I'm guessing he didn't make this comic part of his "Why Yale?" essay (or maybe he did!)

Haha, I wonder how they would respond to something like that:p

I guess the better question is, how much of a sense of humor does Yale's adcom have:p

hahaha, i loooove these :love::love:

I like the 2nd one the best

You have those clicker-quizzes too? I remember those from chem:p

My school has them in A LOT of the science classes, including upper division ones! general chem, intro level biology courses, orgo, genetics, cell bio...i was kinda surprised when i found out we don't biochem...

im a little sad that I understood it :D

Michelle Au didn't graduate from Yale. She graduated from Columbia College of P&S.

Hrmm, eeenteresting. So I could technically still go to Yale, draw comics, and not feel like a wannabe:p

I don't suppose anybody here has had experience with a tablet (not a tablet pc, but an actual tablet writing pad).?

Wait, so are you actually going to update 3 times a week like it says?

Wait, so are you actually going to update 3 times a week like it says?

Maybe, that was actually from my old comic strip. I should probably change that:p

Prioritized rejection lists! Yess -- you've captured the essence of YSM. Nice work :laugh:

Prioritized rejection lists! Yess -- you've captured the essence of YSM. Nice work :laugh:

Wow, I totally have been super busy lately. I'm working on a web startup right now and I've just now been able to get back on to SDN.

How ya guys been?

Still interested in some more comics?

Wow, I totally have been super busy lately. I'm working on a web startup right now and I've just now been able to get back on to SDN.

How ya guys been?

Still interested in some more comics?
we want more! we want more!

Better than J.J. Reddick shooting free-throws!