New dental disease is sweeping the nation!

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by dienepredent, 10.29.14.

1. SDN is made possible through member donations, sponsorships, and our volunteers. Learn about SDN's nonprofit mission.
  1. dienepredent

dienepredent 2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    It's called sdn syndrome. It typically affects pre-dental applicants in the current application cycle. Symptoms include: constantly refreshing e-mail tab for interviews, simultaneously refreshing e-mail on smartphone just in case, (generally repeated multiple times an hour), refreshing the sdn interview/acceptance/rejection thread multiple times a day to see if the schools you applied to sent anything out that day, refreshing the school specific discussions page multiple times a day to follow up on matters related to schools you have applied to, refreshing the AADSAS decisions page once per day to check for new updates, etc. Those infected may also experience excitement, paranoia, obsessive tendencies, nervousness, and/or anxiety.

If you believe you or a loved one is infected, please remain calm and be aware that the symptoms generally resolve themselves as acceptances begin to go out. If symptoms remain after the first day of dental school begins, please seek emergency medical attention.

Stay safe, sdn.

ASOT, AKSeawolf, UOP123321 and 11 others like this.
  2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. 2THDDS

2THDDS 2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    um.......

4. Mycoalwin

Mycoalwin 2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    Way too much time on your hands.

5. dienepredent

dienepredent 2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    Yeah I do lol. I find humor in silly things. It's the little things in life ^_^

ASOT, nattmelson, irunblue and 3 others like this.
  6. Julian Delphiki

Julian Delphiki 2+ Year Member

Buzzfeed click-bait titles are sweeping sdn.

UOP123321 likes this.
  7. predent31414

predent31414

this is the funniest and most accurate thing I've read on here in years. I definitely have this problem and it's affecting every aspect of my life. hahahah

dienepredent likes this.

About the ads