new drug slang?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

las olas

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone ever heard of the drug xman? probably similar to superman and spiderman, but I searched the internet trying to figure out if these are pure meth or if they are some combo drug.

Living in and near the possible meth capitol of the world( the inland empire of sourthern California), I see alot of meth users. I had pt a few days ago acting like he was on a mixture of meth and pcp.

Has anyone else heard of these or am I really that far out of the drug slang loop?

Members don't see this ad.

That would be a great combo, I can jst see the synergism there.

Totally out of their minds, violent and able to keep it that way for days on end.

-Mike

X-man here (Indiana) is either a meth/Ecstasy combo or a meth/PCP combo. I've seen the former a few times, and the latter once. ChronicStudent hit the nail on the head.....I don't ever want to see that again. EVER.

Members don't see this ad :)
X-man here (Indiana) is either a meth/Ecstasy combo or a meth/PCP combo. I've seen the former a few times, and the latter once. ChronicStudent hit the nail on the head.....I don't ever want to see that again. EVER.

Chances of your wish coming true... :rolleyes:

As I've said before, and I'll say again - drug abusers are one of the MOST important reasons I went into peds THEN into PEM. That way, I avoided four years of smelly, adult, out-of-their-mind abusers. :D

Chances of your wish coming true... :rolleyes:

As I've said before, and I'll say again - drug abusers are one of the MOST important reasons I went into peds THEN into PEM. That way, I avoided four years of smelly, adult, out-of-their-mind abusers. :D
Point taken. :laugh:

What Dropkick said. My da (Army NG/Cop) said it's sort of like trying to arrest the Tazmanian devil...only if he's about 300 pounds, invincible, unaffected by pain/tazers, etc.

What Dropkick said. My da (Army NG/Cop) said it's sort of like trying to arrest the Tazmanian devil...only if he's about 300 pounds, invincible, unaffected by pain/tazers, etc.

Heard Primo for the first time the other day! The guy looked at me like I was nuts because I didn't know what it was (even though i was sure it was a combo of something).

its on wikepedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Primo)

although just searching on google it seems pretty common term haha.

It seems like the Toxicologists always seem to know all the drug terms. I will ask our tox fellow if he can provide any further input.

Here in Detroit we have been spared from Meth. PLENTY of crack to go around but no meth. It's funny because I have interviewed people in their 60s who still use crack on a rather regular basis.

Tons of 'cheese' down here in the Republic of Texas...very popular with teenagers...curious as to whether this is regional or are ya'll seeing it up north as well...?

Tons of 'cheese' down here in the Republic of Texas...very popular with teenagers...curious as to whether this is regional or are ya'll seeing it up north as well...?

Why the h*ll would anyone want to mix acetominophen, diphenhydramine HCl and heroin? Why why why? Kill your liver, make you sleepy and stop your respiratory drive all at the same time - KILLER, MAN! Sign me UP. :scared:

Comment from hubby, "Hey, in an area where everyone's doing fry (aka TCH + formaldehyde), [cheese] seems like a good idea!"

That would be a great combo, I can jst see the synergism there. Totally out of their minds, violent and able to keep it that way for days on end.

Just so appropriate.....

Heard Primo for the first time the other day!
Yeah, normally it's coke and weed here....although supposedly up towards Indy you hear it in reference to weed and meth together. The cocaine/weed combo is also sometimes called "Pablo salad" by some of the older users around here.....

Speaking of Mr. Escobar and his homeland

thanks for the info with the xman/superman drugs. I must be really out of the loop. Don't see any cheese, primo. nothing fun, just meth over and over again. actually, I shocked if their UDS doesn't have meth in it.

spent a month in jacksonville and I could have sworn there was crack in the water. I thought I might have it in my urine when I left. Guess every region has their specialty