New EM Programs begining in 2004?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

vtach

Zzzzzz...
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone know of programs that might be taking a new class starting in 2004. I am not even sure where to look for these programs.

Members don't see this ad.

There was talk at UCSF about trying to get something going for next year but I'm not sure how far along they are.

Shrevesport has already applied for September 2003 consideration... Go to their webpage. Also, Iowa has one on the way.

Members don't see this ad :)
I have heard that LECOM in Erie, PA will be starting an EM residency with Hamot Hospital in the near future.

If anyone wants some info on the Iowa one I can help. I just graduated from med school there and I'm going up to Beaumont in Detroit.
rks

Has anyone heard about a new program at Unity/Park Ridge Hospital in Rochester, NY? I've heard rumors that they're trying to get level II status and that a residency program will follow shortly thereafter.

BTW: Hamot in Erie, PA will have a EM program starting in 2004...I'm not sure if this will be a combined or strictly osteopathic program (Hamot has allopathic FP and ortho programs)