New Family Medicine Residency in Florida

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NFRMC Family Medicine

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
North Florida Regional Medical Center has a new, ACGME accredited family medicine residency now accepting applications! Interested applicants can apply through ERAS or visit www.northfloridagme.com/familymedicine for more information.

Travel arrangements for applicants selected to interview will be made by the program at no cost to the applicant. Ground travel will be the responsibility of the applicant.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Will your program have PGY-2 positions next year?

Will your program have PGY-2 positions next year?
We are accepting applications and inquiries for PGY2 positions at this time, however the final decision of whether we fill PGY2 positions in the upcoming year will be dependent on the applicant pool.

Members don't see this ad :)
How should one submit PGY-2 applications? Should all of the materials be sent directly to the program?

When are interviews starting for NFRMC Family Medicine?

Interviews started in early November, but interview positions are filled on a rolling basis and we will be interviewing through mid-February. Our deadline to apply is December 31st and we will accept all complete applications submitted prior to that date for review.

I am very interested in this. I applied for your program a couple of weeks ago after seeing this post. I'm very interested to see if I get an interview with your young program