New HD Chad's Videos

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

superspike

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just starting watching the new HD videos from Chad, but does anyone know/believe that watching the older ones is necessary or does her cover the same stuff in the new videos. The new ones just don't have the outlines or quizzes.

Thanks!!

Members don't see this ad.

I just starting watching the new HD videos from Chad, but does anyone know/believe that watching the older ones is necessary or does her cover the same stuff in the new videos. The new ones just don't have the outlines or quizzes.

Thanks!!

the newer videos are more comprehensive.
he mentions a lot of stuff in them that he doesn't mention in the older ones.
So to answer your question, the newer videos are better :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)
the newer videos are more comprehensive.
he mentions a lot of stuff in them that he doesn't mention in the older ones.
So to answer your question, the newer videos are better :thumbup:

My DAT is in about 10 days, should I purchase these new videos? I got his videos back in the day when they were free... will it be a waste to go and purchase and watch them all over again? I mean, ppl were watching the older ones and said they were good... ?

Hi Troyvdg,
couple of questions, first of all is this the website for chad's video?
http://www.***********.com/cmps_index.php
also, do you know if the videos here are the new ones which you are talking about or the old ones. i want to make sure before purchasing.
thanks

The link got censored, just go to www.course saver.com remove the space. You gave to create an account first and then pay, or else they wont know who's credit card info it is.

The link got censored, just go to www.course saver.com remove the space. You gave to create an account first and then pay, or else they wont know who's credit card info it is.
Thanks Skateguitar,
how about the new videos? do you know anything about them?
the videos that are already there, are the new ones?
thank you again for your help

Chad has the new HD videos AND the old videos that most of you guys have seen.

The only thing different from the HD and the old videos is that you can see things more clearly on the HD videos. Also Chad goes through things more clear, although some examples stayed the same but with a better explanation.

I was in the middle of watching Gen Chem when they uploaded the first batch of HD GC videos.

I am still deciding should I buy the videos. Are they truly helpful? Also do you read the KBB before u watch the videos or are you only using the videos for those sections. Please Help!

get the videos!!! dude 20-30 bux...definitely worth it. Its like private tutoring at your own pace.
sidenote* anyone notice that chad got a bit slimmer and a bit more muscular in the new HD videos. Looks like the fame got into his psyche and he started working out a bit to impress all them ladies watching him work his magic.

get the videos!!! dude 20-30 bux...definitely worth it. Its like private tutoring at your own pace.
sidenote* anyone notice that chad got a bit slimmer and a bit more muscular in the new HD videos. Looks like the fame got into his psyche and he started working out a bit to impress all them ladies watching him work his magic.

I agree that the videos are worth it. i want to have chad's babys:love:

How do I go about purchasing the chad videos.
Thanks

these videos are def worth it

i started studying on monday, and i'm already halfway through orgo and gen chem. he definitely makes learning the material really fun and easy

I used the old videos last year, the newer videos were posted in the middle of my study schedule and I decided to just go ahead and finish watching the older videos. I did watch a few of the newer videos, and I didnt find much of a difference.

Violet22 - purchase the videos, I cannot stress enough how good Chad is. His videos are popular for a reason. He walks you through everything you need to know.

mashinka - sounds like you were looking more at Chad and less at the white board :p