New here......

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LadyLuck

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone! Please allow myself.....to introduce......myself. (I am a huge Austin Powers fan) I am a sophomore at the University of Wisconsin Milwaukee and also dream of someday becoming a physician. I just turned 21, started college two years late because I wasn't ready to follow my dreams, and I also got married at 18! So, my life is a little different from most my age, but nothing too amazing ;)
I look forward to meeting everyone!

Members don't see this ad.

Welcome to SDN LadyLuck!

Members don't see this ad :)
Welcome fellow Wisconsinite,

Please feel free to ask me any questions. I have explored a lot of the options available to a Wisconsin pre-med and if you want to know about any of them let me know.

Again, welcome.
WISC-ite

Hi LadyLuck!!! I am new here too. I will be a senior at Virginia Tech this year. I am applying to medical school this year! Good Luck to you!:)

Welcome to SDN, LadyLuck and hokiedoc! :clap: :clap:

Welcome to SDN. This is a very powerful resoursce for anyone interested in the medical field. Just don't abuse it. (highly addictive)

Hi guys!

I'm an oldie on here, and as you can judge from the number of posts in my profile....I am highly addicted. :D

Anyway, when the time comes I'll see you guys in the MCAT forum that I moderate. If you guys have any questions etc, feel free to PM me. That's what I'm here for. :)

Tweetie

welcome..

im also a non-trad student.. junior in college, 25, married w/children..

feel free to pm me or chat

married at 18! you go girl!

Hi and welcome to the two of you. I agree that this site becomes VERY addictive. It is great just knowing that there are other people like you out there on this site. :clap:

Hey there, we have lots in common!

Welcome!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Wow thanks for such a warm welcome! :D
I can see how this site would get so addicting! So much useful info. and so many other people who know what insanity goes on in the mind of an aspiring physician. I think I'm in heaven! :love:

Go lady, go lady.........Umm ok I am going to bed.

Originally posted by LadyLuck
Please allow myself.....to introduce......myself. (I am a huge Austin Powers fan)

welcome to my underground lair, er i mean sdn.

Originally posted by LadyLuck
Wow thanks for such a warm welcome! :D
I can see how this site would get so addicting! So much useful info. and so many other people who know what insanity goes on in the mind of an aspiring physician. I think I'm in heaven! :love:
Welcome girl and if you need nething pm me:clap: