Technology New IPOD just came out!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

firebody

Banned
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
http://www.apple.com/ipodphoto/

not to start another ipod thread but i thought this was worth it.

Members don't see this ad.

Looks interesting :thumbup:
But i don't know how far from MP3 playing the Ipod should wander... guess we'll see when the first sales numbers for this new one come out.

This is such a gimmick, Unless you are some photographer always traveling, why the hell would you need to carry your digital photos on an ipod with a crappy little color screen to look at. Doesn't make sense to me. Camera phones are excessive but at least you can take pics and then send them to someone, instead with an ipod photo for over $400 bucks (crazy price) you can look at them on some tiny screen

Screw Apple and the ipod
I'm all about the Creative Zen Touch - cheaper, same space, longer battery, better soundquality, PC friendly plays WMA's
Iriver ones are cool too(expensive like ipod)
New Dell is tight also

Members don't see this ad :)
I've thought of getting an iPod Photo just for the battery life, but I agree with vika that viewing photos on an iPod is a little stupid in my opinion.

Of course, I have to strongly disagree about screwing the iPods. I love my iPod. It's very small, easy to carry to the gym, and is a great conversation piece (I've had a couple girls approach me and use it as a conversation starter).