New Low

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PersephoneInSneakers

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
So it's 10:30 Thursday night, I'm sitting in front of the computer refreshing that *&^%&*% page, thinking, "Hmm, maybe if I'm lucky, they'll be up at midnight Eastern Time!"

I have no life. Oh, if they make us wait 'til 9am (heaven forbid! :wink: ), I'll just croak. :)

Good luck, y'all.

Members don't see this ad.

You guys are cute. I am anxious as well. I figured no one would be in the office to put up the database until around 9 a.m. or whenever they come in so I doubt someone is in the office at midnight to put the scores up.

I figured, I did my best and that's all that counts. Good luck and try to get some rest :clap:

I know it's horrible... I can't wait... and they keep adding new little features to the demo... which makes me think they're still working on it. If they are honestly up this late wokring to get the scores online... bless them!

I'm going to bed at midnight though... :)

p.s. I love Kurt Vonnegut... I love this...

"Tiger got to hunt
Bird got to fly
Man got to wonder 'why? why? why?'

Tiger got to sleep
Bird got to land
Man got to say, he understand "

--Cat's Cradle, Kurt Vonnegut

Lol :)

If you can't handle waiting half a day for an MCAT score...remember you'll be waiting three months for an acceptance/rejection notification.

Better learn patience now.

•••quote:•••Originally posted by Bikini Princess:
•Lol :)

If you can't handle waiting half a day for an MCAT score...remember you'll be waiting three months for an acceptance/rejection notification.

Better learn patience now.•••••It's just different... with interviews and acceptances/rejections... chances are there are going to be multiples of those... and you never really know when exactly to expect them. With the MCAT, you know almost to the day when your meant to get your scores... and it's a one-time thing.... AND to some degree it determines if you will be getting those interviews and acceptances.