new mcat favor biology?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

afujiwa3

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
My premed advisor was showing me the list of classes that i should take before the 2015 mcat and it looks like the new mcat is strongly favoring bio majors. Is my observation correct? It looked like the mcat requires a lot of higher level biology courses.

Members don't see this ad.

My premed advisor was showing me the list of classes that i should take before the 2015 mcat and it looks like the new mcat is strongly favoring bio majors. Is my observation correct? It looked like the mcat requires a lot of higher level biology courses.

From what I've read, both the PS and BS sections will test concepts applicable to Biology. Organic will cross-over more between the sections as well.

No idea about the new section, couldn't care less haha

From what I've read, both the PS and BS sections will test concepts applicable to Biology. Organic will cross-over more between the sections as well.

No idea about the new section, couldn't care less haha

Sociology/Psych topics, aka the new writing section because it barely matters, but cant help push up your overall score.