For Sale New MCAT Princeton Review Set, physics workbook, sociology, next step verbal

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sEni1035

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Helping my friend sell some of his MCAT books before he starts school in a couple of months. We are willing to negotiate prices :)
will sell them separately if needed.

Books:

The Social Determinants of Mental Health as the recommended sociology text by the AAMC (NO MARKINGS)

PRINCETON REVIERW BOOKS: (FULL SET)- no markings

The Princeton Review MCAT guide 2nd edition with 4 free full lengths- no markings

Essential Biochemistry-3rd Edition (textbook)-good condition- helpful for biochemistry

NOVA's The MCAT Physics Book: Hundreds and hundreds of questions for physics. Great if you are weak in physics!!!

Next Step MCAT verbal practice

CARS-The Berkley Review

*I have a brand new and wrapped AAMC Official Guide book and 16 mini MCATs By ExamKrackers (old MCAT) that I will ship out for FREE if you buy with me*

I am also selling a Norton Anthology text: Literary Criticisms that have MCAT-like passages. Will sell for cheap.

TEXT ME at 954 496 1126. My friend and I are super lenient about prices. We would like to sell everything soon!!

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• IMG_4551.JPG
    IMG_4551.JPG
    256.7 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_4552.JPG
    IMG_4552.JPG
    146.3 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_4553.JPG
    IMG_4553.JPG
    115.9 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_4554.JPG