New Media Medicine

Discussion in 'Medical Students - MD' started by Chris_P, Jul 19, 2002.

1. Chris_P

Chris_P Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Hi everyone,

I've now inlcuded dissectionroom.com as a small part of new website called New Media Medicine - www.newmediamedicine.com

The site is aimed at both students and doctors, so has a bit more of a serious image.

We're developing a large range of teaching material in anatomy, physiology, practical procedures and a range of other clinical specialties.

The site is also a resource for students and docs who want to get the best out of the internet. The site has a fairly extensive links collection but please email if you know of a good link that's not there.

If you wish to get involved in the elearning revolution please get in contact. We're looking for authors of new tutorials. You don't need any computing knowledge or artistic ability. Just send us a piece of text about your subject and we'll convert it into an online tutorial with interactive animations.

Please let me know what you think of the site and any suggestions for improvement.

The address for the site is: www.newmediamedicine.com

Thanks

Chris

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Jalby

Jalby I fight crime at day when Batman are sleeping.
    10+ Year Member

Pre-Veterinary
    Thanks a lot. I checked out teh dissection room and it was pretty cool. Hopefully it will help next year.