New member...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

caseofthemndays

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
...saying hi ;)

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
amwatts0322, I have nothing against you, but I can't read your posts because of your freakin picture.

amwatts0322, I have nothing against you, but I can't read your posts because of your freakin picture.
OK your the fourth person to say something like that to me, I guess its time to change it.

Sigh:(

O ps, I am the midget one looking for my berries!!! lol

how is that?

nope. no good. Keep with the theme. It was working.

Try this one

ugly_fat_man_big_tummy_funny_pictur.jpg

As you can see, it is a silly place.

[YOUTUBE]lfGpVcdqeS0[/YOUTUBE]

Stick with the snowmen for now. They're cool! I mean hot. I mean.....oh, forget it. They make me laugh without grossing me out.

Who'd a thought amwatts0322 would have scared up a snowman fetishist with that avatar? I guess there's one in every group.:rolleyes:

By the way, I forgot to say - Hi, caseofthemondays! This is Wednesday. Sorry, the Monday blahs have hung on so long. Just look at Watt's avatar. That should banish them!

Who'd a thought amwatts0322 would have scared up a snowman fetishist with that avatar? I guess there's one in every group.:rolleyes:

Yeah, do you realize what's going to happen to the one with the hair gun when he "turns it on"? Guess which one will be the puddle then.

We Southerners have a thing for snowmen. We don't get to make them very often.:rolleyes::laugh:

Hi and welcome!

Yeah, do you realize what's going to happen to the one with the hair gun when he "turns it on"? Guess which one will be the puddle then.

We Southerners have a thing for snowmen. We don't get to make them very often.:rolleyes::laugh:

:laugh:. I've never heard someone call a blowdryer a hair gun.

I bet he'll melt his snowballs off... Then he'll get pissed off and leak all over... Sad day in snowmanland.

Your new Avatar did make me laugh by the way, AW. Much better than the last one.

Oh, and to the OP, HI!