NEW!! online application for 2010

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

iamteeth

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Check this out!

http://www.adea.org/DENTAL_EDUCATION_PATHWAYS/CAAPID/Pages/default.aspx

I think this is a good news for those who are gonna apply next year! It means faster and easier. But the starting time seems kinda late than the application kickoff time of most schools. "June 9, 2009"

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
All kinds of awesome!!:D

it will help a lot to all ftd

but still one concern that all schools will not join with this

its just initiative we don't know how many school will agree to this plan

I hope most of school will join

You know what, on a second thought it's not a big change for us. It sure decreases heartattacks to AAA notary officers. I personally killed a couple of them last year (Degrees+transcripts+ECE X 15).

What would really help is a MATCH system which saves time/money for both applicants and schools.

this really looks good. but i dont think all schools will participate. may be like colorado dental school. where the program starts in jan..........

what are the requirements to admit this program??????and how many years you have to study???

what are the requirements to admit this program??????and how many years you have to study???
Think you should visit the web site and check it out for yourself. It's self explanatory.:rolleyes:

This is good..hopefully...it makes our work much easy.

A step in the right direction :)

Its really cool!!!I didn't know that.
I think it is a convient way to apply in Dental school.

this is really cool