5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
- Feb 23, 2016
- Reaction score
👋🏼 y’all! We have one room available in a new construction home starting January 1 (flexible). Shoot me an email (bjohnso at tulane dot edu) if you’re interested.
ABOUT THE AVAILABLE ROOM:
- Huge master-sized room (15.6 ft x 12.7 ft)
- Tons of natural light
- “Jack-and-Jill” style bathroom: private sink & vanity, shared toilet/shower
- Walk-in closet
- Available Jan 1 (flexible)
- Rent is $975 + utilities (~$90-100/person)
ABOUT THE HOME:
- 3 large bedrooms, 2.5 baths. Downstairs is all common area (kitchen, living/dining room, half bath) while all bedrooms are upstairs.
- Perfect location in the Iberville/Mid-City area. Literally 1 block from University Medical Center (UMC) and the new VA Hospital, 1 block from the Canal St streetcar, 6 min walk to downtown Tulane campus (Murphy & Tidewater buildings), close to Lafitte Greenway & Whole Foods with 2 Blue Bike stations nearby.
- Brand new construction. Everything is new. New slate appliances, granite counters, maple flooring.
- Backyard is recovering post-Ida beautifully. Plants have come back, firepit is ready, ordering a fountain soon lol.
- Central AC & heat, smart thermostats, etc.
- Lots of natural light & houseplants.
- Garage available for secure parking.
- Second year MD/MPH student at Tulane
- 29 years old from California
- LGBTQ identified (cis gay male)
- Clean shared spaces are important to me.
- Obsessed with international travel, scuba diving, deep & melodic house music, and Asian food
ABOUT THE OTHER HOUSEMATE:
- Zac, young professional with PhD in chemical engineering
ABOUT YOU (HOPEFULLY!):
- Clean & respectful
- Studious yet friendly/social