New OzTREKK site

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

neulite

Graduate Student (GRII)
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
You guys should check out the new look over at OzTREKK, it's impressive. They even have a video. Seems very modern and advanced, especially for a company where we don't have to pay for their services!

Members don't see this ad.

Ooooh, nice! Saw the video. Matt and Beth seem sooo nice!

Zuck

Nice, I was wondering why their site was down. Sure, we don't pay for their services, but the universities do... it's not like they don't have any profits. Plus, it's surprisingly inexpensive to build a nice website... my website (it's in my sig) didn't cost me anything.

Members don't see this ad :)
Nice, I was wondering why their site was down. Sure, we don't pay for their services, but the universities do... it's not like they don't have any profits. Plus, it's surprisingly inexpensive to build a nice website... my website (it's in my sig) didn't cost me anything.

I don't want to go into a thing here but I agree, it is inexpensive to build a nice website but it's also a pain in the ***. I just finished my department's website here and it took me forever...mostly because of the Flash.

I also did my lab website here but that didn't take as long, again I digress from the main topic.

Yeah, flash is really a PITA.

Ooooh, nice! Saw the video. Matt and Beth seem sooo nice!

Zuck

I agree! I've never encountered anyone so helpful! Some Universities (especially competitive ones) can be a little rude and lets just say not very helpful.