SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

New Ozzy's comin' out soon!!

Discussion in 'Anesthesiology' started by lvspro, May 10, 2007.

1. lvspro

lvspro ASA Member 7+ Year Member

Aug 3, 2004
  2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. Ozzy is a rock GOD.

4. Trisomy13

Trisomy13 ultra 10+ Year Member

Apr 13, 2004
    mountain home
    I never found Ozzy's solo work to be anywhere near as enjoyable as his days with Black Sabbath. The album Vol. 4 is a hands-down classic, not to mention Sabbath Bloody Sabbath, Masters of Reality, etc.. Give me a solid Tony Iommi stoner riff over a Zakk Wylde muddled solo any day ;)

Now if Randy Rhoads had stayed alive, I might have a different opinion... Diary of a Madman had some fine guitar work...

5. Pooh & Annie

Pooh & Annie Member 10+ Year Member

Jul 15, 2005
    I am WAY in the minority, but I like Zakk Wylde more than Randy Rhoads. His guitar sound is bad as HELL. Agree with the Tony Iommi comment. (Greatest cover of greatest riffs ever: Monster Magnet's cover of "Into the void")

6. VolatileAgent

VolatileAgent Livin' the dream 7+ Year Member

Jul 6, 2005
    so, what's the real story anyway about ozzy's substantial improvement in his condition? i recall hearing something about him having his medications adjusted. either way, he seems a lot less gorked now than he did when he had that festinating gate and pressured speech on his mtv reality show.