1. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

New Ozzy's comin' out soon!!

Discussion in 'Anesthesiology' started by lvspro, May 10, 2007.

1. lvspro

lvspro ASA Member
    7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
  2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Ozzy is a rock GOD.

4. Trisomy13

Trisomy13 ultra
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    I never found Ozzy's solo work to be anywhere near as enjoyable as his days with Black Sabbath. The album Vol. 4 is a hands-down classic, not to mention Sabbath Bloody Sabbath, Masters of Reality, etc.. Give me a solid Tony Iommi stoner riff over a Zakk Wylde muddled solo any day ;)

Now if Randy Rhoads had stayed alive, I might have a different opinion... Diary of a Madman had some fine guitar work...

5. Pooh & Annie

Pooh & Annie Member
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    I am WAY in the minority, but I like Zakk Wylde more than Randy Rhoads. His guitar sound is bad as HELL. Agree with the Tony Iommi comment. (Greatest cover of greatest riffs ever: Monster Magnet's cover of "Into the void")

6. VolatileAgent

VolatileAgent Livin' the dream
    7+ Year Member

so, what's the real story anyway about ozzy's substantial improvement in his condition? i recall hearing something about him having his medications adjusted. either way, he seems a lot less gorked now than he did when he had that festinating gate and pressured speech on his mtv reality show.