New Ozzy's comin' out soon!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lvspro

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Here's the link to his flagship cut.

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news...e_i_dont_wanna_stop_audio_streams_online.html

First thing I've heard in a while that made start moshing in my truck (w/a shirt n tie on, amusing for any observers I'm sure ). Zak Wylde never ceases to amaze me.

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Gimme a thumbup reply if you enjoyed this taste as much as I did.:cool:

Members don't see this ad.

I never found Ozzy's solo work to be anywhere near as enjoyable as his days with Black Sabbath. The album Vol. 4 is a hands-down classic, not to mention Sabbath Bloody Sabbath, Masters of Reality, etc.. Give me a solid Tony Iommi stoner riff over a Zakk Wylde muddled solo any day ;)

Now if Randy Rhoads had stayed alive, I might have a different opinion... Diary of a Madman had some fine guitar work...

Members don't see this ad :)
I never found Ozzy's solo work to be anywhere near as enjoyable as his days with Black Sabbath. The album Vol. 4 is a hands-down classic, not to mention Sabbath Bloody Sabbath, Masters of Reality, etc.. Give me a solid Tony Iommi stoner riff over a Zakk Wylde muddled solo any day ;)

Now if Randy Rhoads had stayed alive, I might have a different opinion... Diary of a Madman had some fine guitar work...

I am WAY in the minority, but I like Zakk Wylde more than Randy Rhoads. His guitar sound is bad as HELL. Agree with the Tony Iommi comment. (Greatest cover of greatest riffs ever: Monster Magnet's cover of "Into the void")

so, what's the real story anyway about ozzy's substantial improvement in his condition? i recall hearing something about him having his medications adjusted. either way, he seems a lot less gorked now than he did when he had that festinating gate and pressured speech on his mtv reality show.