Noob WW Game 2018 - sign ups closed

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Yas

I've done two video wolf brags I think. Only for those games where I was an original and lived to the end :love:
I was thinking of @Mad Jack ’s wolf brag in the vet game a couple days ago, where he wrote out his form as a dog getting gassed or something like that!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Best wolf pack :love:
scan0001_by_waytogozippo-db2oecj.jpg

(drawing credit to sport sport)

Reactions: 7 users
LOL yes that was probably my favorite WW game because I got to do random medical tests on fellow players. Pretty sure I did a rectal on both @Caiter92 ’s friend and MJ. :laugh:

LOL yes that was probably my favorite WW game because I got to do random medical tests on fellow players. Pretty sure I did a rectal on both @Caiter92 ’s friend and MJ. :laugh:
Oh my god. Are you my dad? He always refers to him as my “friend” haha

Guys instead of going to bed or being productive I'm going to hunt down all the wolf brags I can find and link them in the Celebrating thread. That's a good use of time, right?

Also why do the sign up threads always get off topic like this...

Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Are you sighing, cdo?

:D

Because we show up
How do you think I got kicked out of the noob game thread after I died and banished to the bar with bear and cdo
I’m pretty sure I encouraged the gif and meme posting that lead to this #sorrynotsorry

Reactions: 1 user
I was thinking of @Mad Jack ’s wolf brag in the vet game a couple days ago, where he wrote out his form as a dog getting gassed or something like that!
Oh my lord I’m terrified. I literally, 39 minutes before you posted this, thought of that post and went back and dug it up.

It’s been almost 2 years since that game. How did we both start thinking about it at the same time.

I started reading that and was like, wtf, this doesn't feel like my writing...

Oh yeah, he wrote his own death for maximum :arghh::arghh:.

I liked that game.
Also: see why I have trust issues with PMers. It's my own damn fault.

Also also: I forgot I used my clinic logo as the divider in that game, that was momentarily surprising.

Guys instead of going to bed or being productive I'm going to hunt down all the wolf brags I can find and link them in the Celebrating thread. That's a good use of time, right?

Also why do the sign up threads always get off topic like this...
Let me know if you come across my chaos video somewhere, because I most definitely meant to take it down. I can't remember if I did and I can't remember which game lol

Let me know if you come across my chaos video somewhere, because I most definitely meant to take it down. I can't remember if I did and I can't remember which game lol
The chaos one was in STL's "Back to Basics" NYC game I think, I didn't go looking for it but I'll get ya the link if it's still up.
Edit: yup chaos brag is gone!

The short one from Neopets is still up for sure :D

Getting this back on track...@JaysmmmBT feel like trying out another WW game?

True Manatees (0-2 games)

1. emlady09
2. Skiski, clearly a nooblet
3. Barkley13
4. Grebes4lyfe
5. M935
6. Dinashadow
7. ziggyandjazzy
8. Doc-S
9. mypetmoose

Grasshoppers (3-5 games)
1. sheltermed
2. MOOSE
3. mutts
4. dandelion
5. killerleaf

Padawans (6-9 games)
1. Stagg
2. dolphin

Manators (10+ games)
1. Animal Midwife
2. SARdoghandler
3. SportPonies
4. Melchizedek
5. Karabou
6. Finn
7.Paws
8. Skilary
9. Mixy
10. Coop

Waiting List/Subs - If you are a grasshopper, padawan, or manator looking to sign up but spots are full, please add your name to this list and indicate your correct categorization.
Capri1722 - manator
Coffee? - padawan
Allie- manator
Lawp - padawan

1. emlady09
3. Barkley13
4. Grebes4lyfe
5. M935
6. Dinashadow
7. ziggyandjazzy
8. Doc-S
9. mypetmoose
10. Beagle-Brigade

Grasshoppers (3-5 games)
1. sheltermed
2. MOOSE
3. mutts
4. dandelion
5. killerleaf

Padawans (6-9 games)
1. Stagg
2. dolphin

Manators (10+ games)
1. Animal Midwife
2. SARdoghandler
3. SportPonies
4. Melchizedek
5. Karabou
6. Finn
7.Paws
8. Skilary
9. Mixy
10. Coop

Waiting List/Subs - If you are a grasshopper, padawan, or manator looking to sign up but spots are full, please add your name to this list and indicate your correct categorization.
Capri1722 - manator
Coffee? - padawan
Allie- manator
Lawp - padawan

Reactions: 10 users
1. emlady09
3. Barkley13
4. Grebes4lyfe
5. M935
6. Dinashadow
7. ziggyandjazzy
8. Doc-S
9. mypetmoose
10. Beagle-Brigade

Grasshoppers (3-5 games)
1. sheltermed
2. MOOSE
3. mutts
4. dandelion
5. killerleaf

Padawans (6-9 games)
1. Stagg
2. dolphin

Manators (10+ games)
1. Animal Midwife
2. SARdoghandler
3. SportPonies
4. Melchizedek
5. Karabou
6. Finn
7.Paws
8. Skilary
9. Mixy
10. Coop

Capri1722 - manator
Coffee? - padawan
Allie- manator
Lawp - padawan

Yaaaaas I have brought a noob.

Now if every non-noob recruits one noob, our cult player base will grow to a sustainable size for the upcoming year. It is up to you, my fellow WW addicts, to bring in the new generation. Do your part!

Reactions: 5 users
It so was, holy cow

Hey @ShelterMedFTW remember that game I was talking about in parasit lab? You should sign up here. Game starts after our finals ;)

I have no idea if she’s even going to see this tag
omg
we would have two sheltermeds in the game

Reactions: 6 users
It so was, holy cow

Hey @ShelterMedFTW remember that game I was talking about in parasit lab? You should sign up here. Game starts after our finals ;)

I have no idea if she’s even going to see this tag

Beags wouldn't have seen my tag except that she sits next to me in class and I basically bullied her into looking at it :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3 users
Also realized the 20th is not actually after finals because it’s that Thursday. But close enough.... I guess? :eggface:
Yes. Close enough. No spoilers for the noobs, but you remember how the first cycle in noob games have run the last couple years, right? ;)

Reactions: 4 users
Yes. Close enough. No spoilers for the noobs, but you remember how the first cycle in noob games have run the last couple years, right? ;)

You gotta promise to go easy on Beags if she doesn't show up until the 21st. We have our food animal medicine and surgery final on the morning of the 21st and that exam is basically going to be death (and that's coming from a cow-vet-wannabe). It is on a huge amount of material covered since the last exam PLUS it is cumulative. #sendhelp

Basically, neither I or beags will likely be around more than maybe one post worth until the 21st :p

You gotta promise to go easy on Beags if she doesn't show up until the 21st. We have our food animal medicine and surgery final on the morning of the 21st and that exam is basically going to be death (and that's coming from a cow-vet-wannabe). It is on a huge amount of material covered since the last exam PLUS it is cumulative. #sendhelp

Basically, neither I or beags will likely be around more than maybe one post worth until the 21st :p
I can't even remember the last time I mod-killed someone for inactivity. Last year I had a role to do that for me ;) Certainly not d1. You're fine.

Thanks Wildzoo, this is my first ever WW game but I played a mean game of mafia when SARDoghandler and I ran the vet summer camp a couple summers ago ;)

Reactions: 4 users