New Policy Allows Janitors to Wear White Coats

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
tumblr_mmx4mygkod1s8l018o6_500.gif

Reactions: 14 users
Janitorial Sciences... a backdoor to MD?

Members don't see this ad :)
I was wondering if this was an Onion article at first and it pretty much is. Pretty funny.

Reactions: 1 user
I get this is a joke but the desire of people to wear a white coat in the hospital is insane. I worked with a group of researchers out of a large hospital and we had the option of wearing white coats. I always refused because I thought the possibility of being mistaken for a physician by a patient would be embarrassing but every other person who worked there from research assistants to lab techs would wear white coats around as often as possible. They had the coats embroidered with our names which was kinda cool, but I still couldn't bring myself to wear it.

Reactions: 1 users
I get this is a joke but the desire of people to wear a white coat in the hospital is insane. I worked with a group of researchers out of a large hospital and we had the option of wearing white coats. I always refused because I thought the possibility of being mistaken for a physician by a patient would be embarrassing but every other person who worked there from research assistants to lab techs would wear white coats around as often as possible. They had the coats embroidered with our names which was kinda cool, but I still couldn't bring myself to wear it.

Believe it or not, physicians stole the white coat from research PhDs in an effort to appear more scientific to the public...

Reactions: 2 users