• Funniest Story on the Job Contest Starts Now!

Contest starts now and ends September 27th. Winner will receive a special user banner and $10 Amazon Gift card!

JOIN NOW
  • Site Updates Coming Next Week

Site updates are coming next week on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Click the button below to learn more!

LEARN MORE

New Policy on prometric center

Usagi654

10+ Year Member
Dec 2, 2008
  1. Pre-Dental
I took the DATS on election day and instead of scrap paper, I got an eraseboard and erasable markers. This really messed me up on the reading and math sections because I couldn't read half the things I wrote since it would get smudged and then I had to erase and write bigger which also took up so much of my time. This was a retake so I was expecting paper and pencil. Did anyone else have this problem? I took at the prometric center in NYC by grand central.

doc3232

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Feb 15, 2008
  1. Dental Student
I took the DATS on election day and instead of scrap paper, I got an eraseboard and erasable markers. This really messed me up on the reading and math sections because I couldn't read half the things I wrote since it would get smudged and then I had to erase and write bigger which also took up so much of my time. This was a retake so I was expecting paper and pencil. Did anyone else have this problem? I took at the prometric center in NYC by grand central.

You're telling us this about 1 year late. :)
The thick pen they give is tough for everyone though. Most of us expected it though because of this site.

About the Ads

911dds

10+ Year Member
Jul 10, 2008
Frankfort, NM
  1. Pre-Dental
Do you think they will let you bring in your own dry erase markers if you call in advance? it would really help bc if i get sh**ty markers i will be ANGRY:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::eek:

I called went in to my center in advance to check the place out and asked them what type of markers they used. I bought a new pack the day before my test and brought them in and asked the guy who was working if i could used it with a puppy dog face...and it worked. He let me use it. It really depends on who is working that day.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.