Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

New poster with same problems!

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by lamyers, Aug 2, 2001.

1. lamyers

lamyers Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Hey guys! I haven't posted before but thought I'd say hello. I am EDP for South Alabama (don't laugh, med school is med school!) I submitted July 5, and only my MCAT scores are showing. I am in the same boat as everyone else. I am not on the quarter system and AMCAS could tell me nothing except my app is "active". (Transcripts already there.) Speaking of incompetent people, it's been especially rough on me. Last August, AMCAS lost my whole test site's MCAT scores! We had two weeks notice to retake in October. They have not, however, screwed up my regular app yet. My med school has told us not to worry about deadlines this year. BTW, I heard the president of AAMC publically apologized for this mess!

good luck all!

2. Mystique

Mystique The Procrastinator
    7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    lamyers,

Welcome! Good luck on getting into USA. I've applied there also for regular decision. AMCAS should be working on your application this week and/or early next week. I submitted July 1 (non-EDP), and the individual with whom I spoke said that they should start working on my application next week! (Yeah!)