New RCSI Students (International/Local) 2011 Anyone???? (5 year program)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

angelunawares

Trini Member
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey there! My name is David Coker and I'm from Trinidad. I am a Christian and I love Jesus :) Yea i got accepted to RCSI 2 weeks ago and I'm really excited about it. From all my research and stuff, RCSI is one of the BEST MEDICAL SCHOOLS in Ireland and the world! *loud gasp from crowd* lol From what I've read and heard, the teaching is excellent, the student population is very diverse, the student/tutor ratio is very small (i.e. more individual attention), Dublin is beautiful and the Irish are the "Friendliest ppl in da world" :thumbup: What more can we ask for???

This forum is aimed at introducing all new rcsi applicants to one another. OK So here goes......

Name: David Coker (same name on facebook)
Nationality: Trinidadian
GPA: 4.0
Hobbies: Sport and MUSIC
Course at RCSI: Medicine (5 yr prgrm)
Field of Interest: Oncology (subject to change, of course)

I've been looking for something like this for 2 weeks now. Please don't be shy, comment at will. If u kno of other freshmen RCSIers like u, plz invite them to join this thread. Hope to get to kno u all soon. Take care God Bless. (My facebook link is in my profile L8rzzzz)

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hi, cant find you on facebook. There's a group called RCSI 5 year class of 2016.