New school paraphernalia and Happy Holidays

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mitechgrl

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Well first I want to say Congrats to all of the students out there who have been accepted. I have made my decision to attend the U of Michigan (so excited). I bought a pair of U of M sweatpants today... It was a really cool moment. I can wear them proudly!!! Go blue and gold!!!!

Also-- Happy Holidays to all of you out there. I hope your season is filled with Joy and Happiness.

Members don't see this ad.

Happy Holidays!
My friend's family bought me a Penn Blanket for Christmas (they know how crazy I am about Penn). Her cousin is going to embrioder Dr. (insert my nickname here) PennDental Class of 2010. The Best Christmas present ever!
Oh, and I've been using only Penn pens since I got back from my interview! (I raided the bookstore and got 2 packs of 4, I also got me a Penn key chain):laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I bought a USC hoodie when I was out there for my interview. Man, I really liked the school but don't think I could justify the extra 100 g's that it would cost over the school I've been accepted to. I also grabed a Temple hat at the Philly airport, not my first choice school, but that T makes for a cool hat.

Members don't see this ad :)
Dutchboy said:
I bought a USC hoodie when I was out there for my interview. Man, I really liked the school but don't think I could justify the extra 100 g's that it would cost over the school I've been accepted to. I also grabed a Temple hat at the Philly airport, not my first choice school, but that T makes for a cool hat.
I bought a homeless person from Baltimore when I got into MD. Made for a great typodont during my first 2 years :idea:

duh? said:
Happy Holidays!
My friend's family bought me a Penn Blanket for Christmas (they know how crazy I am about Penn). Her cousin is going to embrioder Dr. (insert my nickname here) PennDental Class of 2010. The Best Christmas present ever!
Oh, and I've been using only Penn pens since I got back from my interview! (I raided the bookstore and got 2 packs of 4, I also got me a Penn key chain):laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Let me guess. You are a chick. Am I right?

Richnator said:
Let me guess. You are a chick. Am I right?
Yep! Why? :laugh: :laugh:

mitechgrl said:
Well first I want to say Congrats to all of the students out there who have been accepted. I have made my decision to attend the U of Michigan (so excited). I bought a pair of U of M sweatpants today... It was a really cool moment. I can wear them proudly!!! Go blue and gold!!!!

Also-- Happy Holidays to all of you out there. I hope your season is filled with Joy and Happiness.

It's actually blue and maize. Go Blue!

TiggerJSA said:
I bought a homeless person from Baltimore when I got into MD. Made for a great typodont during my first 2 years :idea:

GREAT, great idea! :thumbup: And dude, why'd you bother "buying" your hobo?! I mean, I know they have those discount stores but you can just drive really close to an alley and roll one in the minivan! Eesh, people buy EVERYTHING these days.....

....speaking of paraphernalia, I REALLY REALLY wanted to by a UConn shirt when I went back to visit (and loved the Penn Dental shirts they were selling), but if I don't go to the schools, do you think that's a major etiquette breach? I sort of want to show that all the schools are amazing and that it was an impossible decision to choose and all that (not trying to sound self-important, I just didn't realize how weird this decision would be). I imagine it's poor form to prance around one school advertising another....

I guess I could get a water bottle or something.

duh? said:
Yep! Why? :laugh: :laugh:
Haha. I am trying to guess what chicks would say and do. ^_^ I am just testing if I got it right.

Richnator said:
Haha. I am trying to guess what chicks would say and do. ^_^ I am just testing if I got it right.
Yes you're right but you must admit, I made it easy. Not too many straight guys would gush about blankets, pens, and key chains. :laugh: :laugh:

mitechgrl said:

I have also, decided to attend Michigan and am excited. However, I just wanted to clear that Blue and Gold thing. It is Maize and Blue. Gold is not Michigan. Any way I am excited to star at Michigan and excited that I have 4 more years to go to Bighouse for Football. Happy Holidays to all.

Mustt Mustt said:
I have also, decided to attend Michigan and am excited. However, I just wanted to clear that Blue and Gold thing. It is Maize and Blue. Gold is not Michigan. Any way I am excited to star at Michigan and excited that I have 4 more years to go to Bighouse for Football. Happy Holidays to all.

Michigan, yuck...

mitechgrl said:

Ya, as soon as I got in last year i immediately went out and got T-shirts, pencils etc... isn't it cool? :) But, the best paraphernalia comes when you actually get here, they have different fundraisers like every month where you can get M-dental watter bottles, hoodies, long sleeve t shirts, mugs, scrubs, bumper stickers... ya i am gonna go broke if i buy any more M dental stuff :)